1/15/2008

YouTubesday

I'm thinking it's time for another weekly feature. I need an excuse to post some Youtube videos, so here goes. After each one I've included my favorite comment from YouTube users, who crack me up more than the videos themselves. [PS - if they don't show up properly on your computer, let me know, I might have to shrink them down a little. Also, I don't know why "download video" is showing up. YouTube never shows that, there's nothing in the code, and clicking it does nothing.]

Fenslerfilm GI Joe PSA parodies have been cracking me up for years. I like to revisit them now and again, to cheer me up. Here's one of my favorites, but here are some other hilarious ones.

Lyght55:
'Reminds me of Captain Oveur from Airplane!
"Joey, did you ever hang around a gymnasium?"
"You ever been in a cockpit before?" "No." "You ever seen a grown man naked?"
"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"
"Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"'

If you're looking for something a little more... hmm how should I put it... highbrow, then check out this flashback video.

Gojira87: "This is why the world hates America. Look at what we did. I'm fucking ashamed of my country."

Ok, ok, highbrow was me being sarcastic. Here's one that is so good that I don't even mind the disgusting product placement.

czechman121: "wow this 8 min. movie is better then 90% of the shit in the theaters these days"

If you want a sports video, well...

chuckgeorge13: "Can't hate on that. Dude's nimble like a cat."

No comments: