7/25/2006

Duck Duuuuck Duck!

I think the next story I write is going to involve a husband and wife playing a game of duck, duck, goose with their child. The problem is that the child is a robot, and he's having a little problem grasping the concept of the game, so he just keeps saying duck duck duck duck. The dad is just really really happy that he has a robotic son- he likes the gadgets. And the mom is just not having this type of inadequacy. Or maybe the dad can't handle broken gadgets and he's always opening the son up, and the mom is just a little too more on the compassionate side. In whatever case, it sounds like an episode of "Small Wonder." In a related note, I should be getting a rejection letter on my first story from McSweeney's in a few weeks. I'm puttin it on the fridge too!

No comments: