7/21/2006

Good, uh... Evening

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took Russian for a semester back in high school. I took it at the community college, at night. I think out of 8 kids in my class, 6 were on heavy drugs. 1 got into a car accident halfway through the semester and came back... different. That just left me, and I did enough to get by, which wasn't much. Since we didn't have a teacher. Yeah, it was a satellite class, which meant we all sat in front of these UN style microphones and were on camera for our teacher on the other side of town to see. Suffice to say, there were plenty of smoke breaks, weird backrubs, a broken fax machine for our homework and even a story about a rave and the Teletubbies that I can't get out of my head. Which brings me to the point that I never really learned all that much Russian except the saying for good evening. Which usually impresses people enough. Anyway, check out this for some Russian fun. Just don't expect me to be able to translate it.

No comments: